Signs your basic accounting software or legacy business management systems are putting your business at risk.
As your business grows in size and complexity, and your customers expect better and faster service, the tools that once supported you may now be standing in your way. Deciding to overhaul your accounting software and other business management systems may seem like a daunting task.
But what is the real cost of trying to maintain a system that is no longer keeping up with demands? Whether the result is lost sales, customer dissatisfaction, or compliance risks, failing to update your technology can be a costly decision.
- 54% – Process integration
- 50% – Resolve order processing issues
- 50% – Replace outdated hardware and software
- 38% – Resolve data duplication/errors
- 34% – Reduce excess inventory
Time for a new business management solution?
If you can relate to any of the following warning signs, the time has come to make a change:
- You waste too much time dealing with multiple systems that can’t talk to each other.
- Manual processes are error prone and can’t keep up with increasing demand despite added headcount.
- Creating and configuring reports is too complicated, and often doesn’t give you the information needed.
- Incomplete or incorrect information creates customer dissatisfaction and lost sales.
- Increasingly stringent compliance and security concerns keep you up at night.
- Productivity is lost spending valuable time switching back and forth between multiple applications and disconnected systems.
There are many business management systems that you could switch to, to solve the issues mentioned above, and it’s wise to conduct thorough evaluations before deciding what the right technology for your company will be. Here’s some quick tips to get your started:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
We’ve created an overview of Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 Business Central, to help you with your evaluation process.
Dynamics 365 Business Central provides a pathway to combining multiple disconnected systems into one. It’s an online ERP solution that puts flexibility at the core of your business, enabling you to start quickly, grow at your own pace and adapt in real time. This product is an all-in-one business management solution that’s easy to use and adapt, helping you connect your business and make smarter decisions. It will help you to:
- Manage your financials
- Automate and secure your supply chain
- Sell smarter and improve customer service
- Keep projects on time and under budget
- Optimise your operations