Qlik NPrinting is the market leading report generation, distribution and scheduling application for QlikView and Qlik Sense. Create great looking reports quickly using data and analytics from Qlik Sense and QlikView. Ensure reports get to the right people, how and when they need them. Reports can be centrally scheduled, generated, and delivered to a variety of recipients, or can be requested directly from QlikView apps in an on-demand fashion. With Qlik NPrinting, the Qlik platform can serve as a single system for both interactive analytics and reporting, allowing organisations to retire redundant data warehouses/toolsets and save significant costs.
Qlik NPrinting has a responsive web interface both for administrative tasks and for end users. A centralised distribution system simplifies and expedites scheduled managed report generation and distribution. Users have access to a complete set of reports, and they can subscribe to reports from a web interface on a computer or a mobile device.
With Qlik NPrinting you can share knowledge and analyse data across your organisation and beyond.
This generation of the Qlik NPrinting product line offers the following new capabilities:
- Scheduled and one-time distribution of reports to the Qlik Sense hub.
- Web-based architecture: Server-based client for configuring, scheduling, and distributing reports.
- Online subscription hub: Online portal for users to view, download, and subscribe to available reports. The hub supports storage of report archives.
- Roles-based security at the app level for administrators, developers, and recipients is at the object level and supports multiple roles per user.
- Enterprise scalability and security: Multi-engine enterprise scalability, and enhanced governance and security.
- Full Microsoft Office integration allows you to build report templates in the native Office interface.
collaboration and mobility
The Qlik NPrinting repository is stored in a database so that multiple developers can work on your reporting system at the same time. The web interface is responsive, so users can open their reports on mobile devices as well as desktop computers. You can embed HTML reports into emails, so that recipients can make data-based decisions directly by reading an email, even on a mobile device.
This video is designed to help you get started with and improve your knowledge and understanding of Qlik NPrinting.